- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Real Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Leather Designers has earned a distinct reputation in manufacturing and selling the high Quality Real Leather Motorcycle Jacket. With loads of eternal appeal and versatility, Leather Jacket Mall has always been adaptable and inspirational. The look of the leather is timeless; one can make a bold fashion statement and a wise investment at the same time.
- Real Leather Motorcycle Jacket
- Hand-finished washed and oiled/waxed top grain cowhide +-1.1mm thickness
- Performance riding fit, with rotated pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Quilted accents, shoulders, lower back
- Reinforced riveted elbows
- Perforated leather interior trims
- Sleeve zip pocket, side zipper waist adjust
- Zip close cuffs
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat “numbers” heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Zip close interior chest pocket
- Inside jet pocket with zipper
- Metal breathers under the arm
- Adjustable neck strap
- Corduroy lining on the inside of collar and cuffs
Your order is handled daily with a lot of love ❤️ from Pakistan and delivered worldwide!
for more detail email us on [email protected]
Custom Made, EU46(XS) – UK36(XS) – USA36(XXS), EU48(S) – UK38(S) – USA38(XS), EU50(M) – UK40(M) – USA40(S), EU52(L) – UK42(L) – USA42(M), EU54(XL) – UK44(XL) – USA44(L), EU56(2XL) – UK46(2XL) – USA46(XL), EU58(3XL) – UK48(3XL) – USA48(2XL), EU60(4XL) – UK50(4XL) – USA50(3XL)
All Measurements in Centimeters (CM)
|Product Size||Conversion Guide||Body Measurements|
|U.S. SIZE||EU. SIZE||INTL. SIZE||NECK (CM||SLEEVE (CM)||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
How to Measure?
A: Neck: Just below your adam’s apple, take a skin tight measurement around your neck.
B: Sleeve: With arm relaxed at side and elbow slightly bent, measure from point of shoulder, and down outside of arm past elbow to wrist.
C: Chest: This measurement is taken just below to your breast under the arms, closely around the body.
D: Waist: Measure around the body at your natural waist level, normally 6 cm below your navel.
E: Hips: Measure around your hips and buttocks at their widest point, make sure the tape is not restrictive.
F: Inseam: Keeping the measure tape taut, measure from the lowest part of the crotch, down to the ankle bone.
G: Height: Stand next to a wall, put a ruler horizontally on your head and mark at the point where the ruler reach the wall, measure the distance from the floor to the mark.