The company has strict quality management system and with every coming day we are continuously improving for the effectiveness of quality management system.
For maintaining our leading position in our products and satisfying clients with their needs and expectations our QC uses following methods for inspection:
Initial Production Check
DUPRO (During Production)
FRI (Final Random Inspection)
Inspection is carried out by using MIL-STD-105E, level I or II ( depending on merchandise) with AQL levels either 1.5 or 2.5 for major effects and AQL level 2.5 or 4.0 for minor effects both depending on merchandiser.
“Leather Designer is committed to producing quality products which conform to our customers to meet this obligations, the company will continue updating of employee skills by training, acquisition of new technology, and regular re-evaluation of its quality control and assurance SYSTEMS.”
Our policy is to manufacture products which comply with the specifications established and agreed with our customers at a realistic and marketable cost, and to deliver them on time. In order to implement the policy, we will follow a continuous program of improvement, based on prevention rather than detection of faults.
Working with “Total Quality Management” principles we will equip each of our personnel with the knowledge and resources required to successfully contribute towards our on-going search for excellence. We will provide a safe working environment for all our personnel and continually check and redefine product safety levels to ensure customer safety, and to always be aware of the environmental implications of all our processes and practices.
To continually improve our supplier relationships by periodic auditing, consultation and training. Commitment at all levels to ‘Getting it right first time’ is essential to successful implementation of the policy.
- Learn the requirements of our customers and teach our employees
- Provide the Correct Necessary Equipment to get the job done right
- Provide a Safe and Pleasant working environment
- Operate a Get It Right First Time approach
- Use supportive Systems and Procedures to ensure consistency
- Implement Continuous Improvement through Research and Development
- Protect the environment by using cleaner, safer working practices
- Operate within *Government Guidelines
- Set goals in achieving recognized Accreditation.
- Deliver On Time at the Right Price.