- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
Hellhound Monster Energy Biker Jacket
With a MotoGP-derived back hump, zippered air vents and strategically placed perforated panels, the Hellhound Perforated Jacket offers excellent interior climate control. And, with its Monster Energy® Alpinestars co-branding this premium, superbly styled and fully featured jacket will set you apart from the rush-hour traffic.
With a MotoGP‐derived, perforated back hump and Alpine-stars Dynamic Flow Control zippered ventilation intakes, this aggressively styled, technical jacket offers street and track riders superb interior climate control. By incorporating strategically placed stretch paneling the Hellhound affords a superior performance fit – as good as a second skin.
- Robust 1.3 mm leather construction for a highly durable and abrasion resistant performance.
- Flexible aramidic leather stretch panels on back, waist and elbows for a highly contoured fit and comfort.
- Extensive microfiber stretch inserts positioned on sleeves to offer increased maneuverability when riding.
- Pre‐contoured sleeves are technically engineered to offer optimized riding fit.
- Removable certified Bio‐Armor shoulder and elbow protection for class‐leading impact protection.
- Chest compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector to ramp up safety performance.
- External, dual‐density, TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows offer unsurpassed impact dissipation and abrasion resistance in critical areas.
Innovation and comfort
- Alpine-stars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air in‐takes and exhausts to allow efficient regulation of interior airflow.
- MotoGP profiled, perforated back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Full mesh lining improves jacket’s breathability and features Velcro®‐securing internal pockets.
- External perforated leather panels on chest and back include protector foam inserts.
- Adjustable cuffs are zippered for improved fit and customization.
- Combined D‐ring and Velcro® waist adjustment for highly personalized fitment.
- Collar and cuffs feature padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability, plus Neoprene® comfort edge.
- External zipped hand pockets feature leather zip garage, while internal wallet pocket features red pull tab for improved visibility.
- Reflective detailing on chest, arms and back for improved rider visibility.
- Full circumference waist zipper to allow attachment of Alpine-stars riding pants.
All questions regarding our custom made leather and leather products like Leather Jackets and MotoGp Racing Apparels. Your order is handled daily with a lot of love ❤️ from Pakistan and delivered worldwide!
for more detail email us on [email protected]
Custom Made, EU46(XS) – UK36(XS) – USA36(XXS), EU48(S) – UK38(S) – USA38(XS), EU50(M) – UK40(M) – USA40(S), EU52(L) – UK42(L) – USA42(M), EU54(XL) – UK44(XL) – USA44(L), EU56(2XL) – UK46(2XL) – USA46(XL), EU58(3XL) – UK48(3XL) – USA48(2XL), EU60(4XL) – UK50(4XL) – USA50(3XL)
All Measurements in Centimeters (CM)
|Product Size||Conversion Guide||Body Measurements|
|U.S. SIZE||EU. SIZE||INTL. SIZE||NECK (CM||SLEEVE (CM)||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HEIGHT (CM)|
How to Measure?
- A: Neck: Just below your adam’s apple, take a skin tight measurement around your neck.
- B: Sleeve: With arm relaxed at side and elbow slightly bent, measure from point of shoulder, and down outside of arm past elbow to wrist.
- C: Chest: This measurement is taken just below to your breast under the arms, closely around the body.
- D: Waist: Measure around the body at your natural waist level, normally 6 cm below your navel.
- E: Height: Stand next to a wall, put a ruler horizontally on your head and mark at the point where the ruler reach the wall, measure the distance from the floor to the mark.
1) Shipping Information
Stock items dispatched within 4-5 days.
Customized items need 12-14 days to made and 5-6 days for shipping around three weeks to reached you.
All orders from the below countries direct ship from our manufacturing unit which outside UK,
Croatia, Russia, Brazil, most of African countries, Chile, Bulgaria, Hungry, Slovakia, Ukraine, Bosnia, Kazakhstan, Peru, Czech Republic and Countries from North America
We send all the items as a gift/sample to avoid import tax, sometimes your country charge you import tax we are not responsible,
DHL delivery your items within 3-4 days and charge you import duty/tax another courier service takes 16-18 days to deliver your parcel without any import tax, after place your order please confirm which service would you like to choose at [email protected]
We all all over the word with provide tracking information
2) Return Policy
- We accept returns within 14 days, with original packing
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs.
- We will arrange funds within 10 days after receiving item back.