General Questions

We are all human and understand errors can occur. Our suits, jackets do go through an extensive quality assurance test prior to shipping to limit these errors. However, if something still went wrong contact our awesome customer service team to review and provide you with quick and east resolutions. Call/Whatsapp us at +00-000-000-000 or send us an email at [email protected]
Yes, we have professional designers to help bring your design to life! Our design service is free of charge and includes a 3D Mock-up of the artwork and as many changes as required to create your unique team wear, apparel or merchandise.
No, if you have another design you would like to order please email all the details to [email protected]
Yes if you chose the premium or Elite leather option then your leathers will come supplied with CE approved armour inserts as part of the deal, with up-gradable Armour insert options as seen here
The Cowhide (and Kangaroo) leather options is perfect for road and track day use as they are supplied with CE approved armour inserts. The Standard leather option is generally low speed road touring and occasional usage.
We are a wholly online internet based setup therefore do not operate via a retail outlet, which allows us to keep our prices low. For sizing please follow our size guide or email us for personal guidance and advise on sizing and product assistance
We are closed to the general public. Our products are either warehouse stored or are supplied to order so are not on display at our administrative office address.
80% of the gear sold by us is designed and Made in Pakistan by a selection of industry approved proven ISO quality controlled suppliers, and the other 20% is from either China or sourced within the Other Countries.